“How will this new knowledge affect the way you teach the history and meaning of science?” (Sarukkai, “Sciences and Narratives of Nature, East and West”, 2011).
We plan to address this as follows:
- We will exchange syllabi and teaching resources.
- Our two summer schools will engage the research of the team members with students from the affiliated regions.
- Our international public lecture series at King’s will be offered as a credit-class for undergraduate and graduate students at Dalhousie and King’s.
- The workshops will contain a targeted session on pedagogy.
- We will provide unique training opportunities for hired students and young scholars.
- Finally, we will strategize an independently funded joint international MA Programme in Science and Technology Studies/History and Philosophy of Science.